- Ash on "Why the world needs more Leo Szilards"
- I figure the cooking geeks among readers would enjoy this post on probe thermometers.
- I regret to admit the grumping around the photochemistry stuff on Derek's blog.
- John is back! And talks about Big Bread Clip (I had no idea.)
- Carmen, on new science around dyes and plants.
- "Why it might be a good time to start a career in science"
- a slightly more substantive response from me (slightly)
- The latest from "Stellen für Chemiker"
- Interesting UK chemical education blog
- "a tetrahedral metal cluster with a septet spin state"
Friday, June 9, 2017
Uni-ball Signo pens
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.
Oh, and have a great weekend!